News & Updates
- 9.15.17 Congratulations! Letter of acceptance into the CAPE Artist/Researcher Partners Program 2017-2018.
- A $500 grant to support our STEM Challenge and community project and $3,000 of hands-on kits and curriculum
- An Energizing Student Potential Energy Fair Kit to host an Energy Fair and Carnival at our school
- Access to Educational Energy Audits, Field Trips and Classroom Visits
- Two-Day Professional Development (TBD September or early October) for a team of 2 teachers per school (and a one-day refresh mid-year)
- Celebration of Energy hosted as a culminating event at the end of the school year
- Connections to STEM professionals to help students see all the possibilities of STEM and Energy Careers
3.14.18 : Goudy Peace March
March 2018: With the generous support of the Admiral at the Lake Retirement Community, Goudy students participated in an after school art program with a professional artist. Their works of art are showcased in the art gallery at the Center for all to enjoy. A big thank you to the Admiral for their continued support of Goudy and our students!
click the image to begin the slideshow
Through the hard work of our teachers, students, and parents, Goudy Technology Academy is a Level 1+ school! We want to thank the parents and the Goudy community for your continued support and collaboration to enable us to achieve such a distinguished rating. We look forward to another great school year in 2017-18!" Please see the report itself and the parent letter..