News & Updates
- 9.15.17 Congratulations! Letter of acceptance into the CAPE Artist/Researcher Partners Program 2017-2018.
- A $500 grant to support our STEM Challenge and community project and $3,000 of hands-on kits and curriculum
- An Energizing Student Potential Energy Fair Kit to host an Energy Fair and Carnival at our school
- Access to Educational Energy Audits, Field Trips and Classroom Visits
- Two-Day Professional Development (TBD September or early October) for a team of 2 teachers per school (and a one-day refresh mid-year)
- Celebration of Energy hosted as a culminating event at the end of the school year
- Connections to STEM professionals to help students see all the possibilities of STEM and Energy Careers
Through the hard work of our teachers, students, and parents, Goudy Technology Academy is a Level 1+ school! We want to thank the parents and the Goudy community for your continued support and collaboration to enable us to achieve such a distinguished rating. We look forward to another great school year in 2017-18!" Please see the report itself and the parent letter..